Friday, August 3, 2012

Natural Living: Razor Burn and Bumps

I had two ideas when starting this blog, sharing recipes and sharing natural solutuions for health and beauty. I have only posted a handful of natural solutions in the (almost) year that I have had this blog but I have so much to share with you!
This brings us to a new weekly installment:

Natural Living!

Every Friday I'll post a new trick/tip, information on products and/or a product review of something I love/not worth spending money on.
I hope you'll enjoy this weekly segment and find it helpful. Whether you've made the switch to natural products, have just started to research, or know nothing about it, you'll find something helpful and informative here.


Fight Razor Burn and Bumps

Here is a quick an effective way to eliminate nasty razor burns and bumps!

After shaving, take your regular moisturizer, for me that is Jojoba Oil.
Add your regular amount in the palm of your hand and add 1 to 2 drops of Tea Tree Oil.
Rub hands together to mix the oil and moisturizer and smooth evenly over legs, armpits, bikini line.


*there are precautions with Tea Tree Oil such as if you are pregnant or have certain conditions Precautions are always written on the lable, please be aware*





No comments:

Post a Comment