Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Things I Love - July

Oh boy
This is the busiest summer I've ever had.
With friends getting married, others having babies and planning my own wedding, it's non-stop!
I'm on the road almost every weekend, it's fun, exhausting, expensive and totally awesome!
Best summer I've had in a long time.


Because I've been so busy, I haven't been posting. I have been browsing the web though and here are some of my favourite things I've come across, used, ate, loved, etc. for the month of July

I will make this cake, I will make this cake, I will make this cake!! - Joy the Baker's Roasted Strawberry Buttermilk Cake

I've been thinking about a juice cleanse, have you done one? thoughts? - Epic Beauty Guide - Juice Cleanse

Ate my first soft pretzel - EVER! So good. Best enjoyed while at a baseball game with an ice cold beer!

My tomato plants are flowering (I think my plants are behind) but once I have some fresh ripe tomatoes I am  going to be all over this! - Baked Parmesan Tomatoes

Spending Saturday morning at the farmers market - look at that haul!! All under $50!

These snack bites have totally intrigued me! I want 10 of them right now - Sesame Almond Brown Rice Balls

I am back into loom knitting! My best friend just had a beautiful baby boy and I'm trying to whip up a few things for him before I meet him this weekend! It's an easier process then normal knitting and I work faster on them. Here are the looms I use - Knifty Knitter
Trying to make my bucket list of 3 books, but I've been on this one since May (I put it down for awhile, highly recommend not to do that!) The next 2 will have to be easy quick reads if I want to make that goal!

I made Jamie Oliver's Spaghetti alla Trapanese this month and haven't stopped thinking about it. So simple and so fresh! Here is the recipe I posted - Spaghetti alla Trapanese


Came across this site recently and fell in love, beautiful photos and recipes! - Shades of Yellow

Summer is easy meals, like these Zucchini Boats and Potato Salad

Gin+blackberry+summertime = the best cocktail I've seen in awhile! - Blackberry Gin Fizz 

Need to know how to cook corn on the cob any which way? This site has you covered!




 *Psssst! One more month left of summer, LIVE IT UP people!


No comments:

Post a Comment